Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip. Both in ceramic coating(Black, Cool Titanium, Silver)
Cans are GP2R(110mm)
V3(250mm Round to oval)
- The GP1 is our latest exhaust design with clean lines, no springs and minimal parts to give a slick clean look.
- It sounds & looks totally MOTO GP!
- As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5-10bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10-14bhp
- No remap required for the Slip on options but adding a race ecu and fuelling module will give significant gains as seen with our GP2 and GP2R options.
- Like the GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Removable db killer also supplied.
- Available in titanium and carbon with titanium or black ceramic tear drop or round tips.
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Full system simply bolts on.
- No welding required
- All parts supplied with Full step by step instructions
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
FOR MORE PICTURES SEE S1000RR PAGES