TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 2013 - 2018 ONWARDS GP3 SLIP ON EXHAUST
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Removes the main catalytic converter but retains the high flow cat in the headers
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
YOUR LOCAL TRIUMPH DEALER WILL INSTALL THE ARROW FULL SYSTEM MAP TO DISABLE YOUR FAULT CODE LIGHT ACTIVATED BY THE EXHAUST SERVO VALVE MOTOR REMOVAL WHEN ISTALLING ANY AFTER MARKET EXHAUST. YOUR DEALER MAY CHARGE A MINIMAL FEE FOR THIS SERVICE