KAWASAKI Z800 GP1/GP2 EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Slip on includes link pipe, end can and all inserts supplied
- Ready to bolt on no remap required
- Includes Db killer
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time