YAMAHA R1 2015 - 2019 GP3 DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Belly cover plate is in natural pressed aluminium ready for you to polish, paint or sticker up. Utilises some stock fixing bolts as well as supplied parts, ready to bolt on. Now available in power coated black CLICK HERE (whilst stock last)
- Satin carbon option also available CLICK HERE
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
- Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 - 102 without db killer / 101 with db killer
- GP2 - 106 without db killer / 104 with db killer
- GP1 - 105 without killer / 103 with killer
- GP2R - 105 without killer / 103 with killer