2011 - 2020 TUONO V4 GP1/R & GP2/R & V4 SLIP ON EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip, No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2017/18/19 models include servo delete plug
- Servo eliminator also sold separately HERE
- As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5 bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10-14bhp
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Decats the bike
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Comes with extension bracket for greater heel clearance.
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 107db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2R can - 108db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2 can - 105 without killer / 102 with killer
- With V3 can (250mm) - 102 without killer / 100 with killer