BMW S1000RR/R 2017/2018 GP3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titaniumFull titanium construction
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- Depending on end can option Db levels range from 102 with the V3 end can to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Adding Ceramic coating only coats the upper, for full system coating please contact us for pricing.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
Inconel headers only: 2kg