S1000RR 2010-2014 & HP4 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE CAT SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- The GP1/GP1R uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives an 5-10 bhp power gain once mapped, 8-14 bhp when combined with the headers,
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- ARCS de-cat 2009-2014 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- HP4 FIT IS A SIMPLE SPRING FIT TO YOUR AKRAPOVIČ HEADER PIPES, NO CUTTING REQUIRED!