S1000RR 2010-2014 & HP4 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- The GP1/GP1R uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding the ceramic coating option to pipework only coats the upper, not the headers, this adds 1 additional week to the production lead time