BMW S1000RR 2010-2014 GP3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
V3S is a 250mm can in black ceramic or titanium
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- The GP3 Db levels vary depending on end can option from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Removable db killer also supplied.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Dyno chart comparison was done on the same bike on the same day, GP3 vs Full Akrapovic system.
- Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
- Inconel headers only: 2kg