2022 YAMAHA MT10/FZ10 GP1-GP2/GP2R DE-CAT SYSTEMS
GP1 round is a 60mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Graphite.
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Silver, Black, Graphite or Pure titanium.
GP1RR is a 70mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Pure titanium - No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-6 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
- Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 200mm - 102 without db killer / 101 with db killer
- GP2 - 106 without db killer / 104 with db killer
- GP1 - 105 without killer / 103 with killer
- GP2R - 105 without killer / 103 with killer