S1000R 2012- 2014 ARCS GP1/R & GP2/R DECAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer