YAMAHA 2021-2022 MT09/FZ09 GP1 & GP1R/GP2 & GP2R DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEM
GP1 round is a 60mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Graphite.
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Silver, Black, Graphite or Pure titanium.
GP1RR is a 70mm bore tip in Silver, Black or Pure titanium - No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium, black ceramic or carbon
V3R is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium - No db killer available
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Db killer included
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike by cutting your stock headers
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 2-4 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option or V3R)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
Please note this system requires you to cut your stock headers.
- If you wish have the optional addition to refit your stock decat system please see our refit page here.
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 4500RPM
- Stock 96db
- Gp1 with v3/r 250mm 99db (DB compliant)
- Gp1 104db