2021 - 2023 KAWASAKI ZX10R GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Black or Pure titanium.
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon.
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon.
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium.
V3R is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium.
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Performance gains of around 3-7 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included V3R)
- Full instructions supplied
- Fits with passenger footpegs if desired
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer