2021 - 2024 KAWASAKI SBK SPEC ZX10R GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Black or Pure titanium.
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon.
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon.
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium.
V3R is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium.
- Requires removal of passenger pegs
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Titanium upper with our specialised AR22 headers
- Massive weight saving
- De-cats the bike
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with V3R)
- Full instructions supplied
- We advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106Db without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106Db Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103Db Without killer
- With V3 250mm can - 98Db/100Db Without killer
AR22 is superior to Titanium and Stainless for exhaust manufacturing due to the following:
Unlike Titanium it will not burn through, it can be as thin as 0.37mm wall due to it's unrivaled strength. It disperses hot gasses far quicker as it retains heat 6 times more efficiently than Titanium, this helps get rid of the gasses quickly, (you often see Ti & stainless systems with wraps around them, this is to keep them as hot as possible so they get rid of the gasses quickly). By holding high temperatures this keeps the ambient temperature low, it also cools down very quickly.
We also use a 0.5mm wall thickness for even further weight reduction.