KAWASAKI ZX636 2013 ONWARDS - ZX6R 2009 ONWARDS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150/200/250mm can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Supplied with DB killer
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 97 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- We advise removing the pillion pegs when using this system.
- Austin Racing De-cat: 1.3kg
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 250mm - 102 without db killer / 97 with db killer
- GP2 - 104 without db killer / 98 with db killer
- GP1 110mm - 105 without killer / 100 with killer
- GP2R - 105 without killer / 100 with killer