S1000R 2012 - 2016 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- The GP1 is our latest exhaust design with clean lines, no springs and minimal parts to give a slick clean look.
- It sounds & looks totally MOTO GP!
- As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5-10bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10-14bhp
- No remap required for the Slip on options but adding a race ecu and fuelling module will give significant gains as seen with our GP2 and GP2R options.
- Like the GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Removable db killer also supplied.
- Available in titanium and carbon with titanium or black ceramic
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Full system simply bolts on.
- No welding required
- All parts supplied with Full step by step instructions
- For more pictures see S1000RR pages
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer