BMW S1000RR/R 2017 - 2019 GP3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- Depending on end can option Db levels range from 102 with the V3 end can to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2R can - 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2 can - 104Db/106 Without killer
- With V3 can - 102Db/104 Without killer
- Inconel headers only: 2kg