2019 - 2021 S1000RR GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 ARCS DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- De-cats the bike
- The system uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 98 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Supplied with servo eliminator
- Full instructions supplied
- Fits with passenger footpegs if desired
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
- Please also note that this system requires the cutting of your stock system for fitment.
NOW INCLUDES BELLY COVERS PICTURED ON ORDERS PLACED AS OF 20/11/19
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer