2021 - 2023 RSV4 DE-CAT EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Black or Pure titanium.
GP2 is a 200mm can with a carbon sleeve.
GP2R is a 110mm can with a carbon sleeve.
V3R is a 150mm length can in black ceramic or titanium. No db killer available.
V3 is a 250mm length can in black ceramic. Comes with a removable db killer.
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2021+ models include servo delete plug
- 2021+ model comes with hanger to bolt to stock footpeg
- Servo eliminator also sold separately HERE
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 110db without killer
- With V3R can (150mm) - 106 / 107db (suitable for EU track use)
- With V3 can (250mm) - 102 / 103db (suitable for EU track use)