SUZUKI GSXR1000 L1-2016 SLIP-ON EXHAUST SYSTEM
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip, No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Requires you cut cut your stock end can off and simply clamp ours into place
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 107db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2R can - 108db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2 can - 104 without killer / 102 with killer
- With V3 can (250mm) - 101 without killer / 99 with killer