YAMAHA R6 2020-2022 GP3 DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in black ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
- Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 - 102 without db killer / 97 with db killer
- GP1 170mm - 104 without db killer / 98 with db killer
- GP2 - 104 without db killer / 98 with db killer
- GP1 110mm - 105 without killer / 100 with killer
- GP2R - 105 without killer / 100 with killer