BMW S1000RR 2015-16 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is a 60mm bore angular tip in Black or Pure titanium.
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm length can in black ceramic or titanium
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels depending on end can option from 96 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied
- If you choose the V3 end can option, this system will pass any UK track day at 96Db with all of the inserts being used in the link pipes.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer
- Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
- Inconel headers only: 2kg