BMW S1000RR 2015 - 16 GP3 ARCS DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- Performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP3 Db levels vary depending on end can option from 101 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Adding Ceramic coating only coats the upper, for full system coating please contact us for pricing.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- ARCS de-cat 15-16 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2R can - 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2 can - 104Db/106 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer