S1000RR 2010-2014 & HP4 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE CAT SYSTEMS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium.
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- The GP1R uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives an 5-10 bhp power gain once mapped, 8-14 bhp when combined with the headers,
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- ARCS de-cat 2009-2014 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Please also note that this system requires the cutting of your stock system for fitment.
- HP4 FIT IS A SIMPLE SPRING FIT TO YOUR AKRAPOVIČ HEADER PIPES, NO CUTTING REQUIRED!
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer