BMW S1000RR 2017 - 2019 / S1000R 2017 -2021 GP1/GP1R SLIP ON EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required
- Gives a 2-3 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- DB levels tested at 5500 rpm are below 97 db on all options (tested with exhaust flapper valve as stock in the closed position)
- For higher db levels you must remove the cables from your exhaust flapper valve to open the valve. This will allow much higher db levels (104). Re mapping still not required with flapper valve open.