BMW S1000RR 2017 - 2019 / S1000R 2017 -2021 GP1/GP1R SLIP ON EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required
- Gives a 2-3 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- DB levels tested at 5500 rpm are below 97 db on all options (tested with exhaust flapper valve as stock in the closed position)
- For higher db levels you must remove the cables from your exhaust flapper valve to open the valve. This will allow much higher db levels (104). Re mapping still not required with flapper valve open.