BMW S1000RR/R 2017 - 2019 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels depending on end can option from 98 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Removable db killer also supplied
- If you choose the V3 end can option, this system will pass any UK track day at 98Db with all of the inserts being used in the link pipes.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer
- Inconel headers only: 2kg