SUZUKI GSXR 1000 2017 - 2023 GP1/GP1R & GP2/R SLIP-ON EXHAUST SYSTEM
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Removes the main catalytic converter but retains the high flow cat in the headers
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Comes with titanium guard
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can - 100Db/102 without killer
- With GP2R can - 100Db/102 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 99Db/97 Without killer