YAMAHA 2015 - 2021 MT10/FZ10 GP1-GP2/GP2R DE-CAT SYSTEMS
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in Black or Pure Titanium
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
- Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS - TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 - 102 without db killer / 101 with db killer
- GP2 - 106 without db killer / 104 with db killer
- GP1 - 105 without killer / 103 with killer
- GP2R - 105 without killer / 103 with killer