CBR1000RR 2008 - 2023 GP3 DE-CAT EXHAUST
GP1R is 60mm bore tip in black or pure titanium. Db killer supplied
GP2 is a 200mm can in carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in carbon
V3 is a 200mm & 150mm can in black ceramic can or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Removable db killer also supplied.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
Please note the following below BEFORE ordering:
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR STOCK SYSTEM POINT WHERE OUR SYSTEM CLAMPS IN PLACE/WHERE YOUR STOCK SILENCER CLAMPS IN PLACE TO HEADERS BENEATH BIKE.
IF 50MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2008-2013
IF 60MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2014/SP/23
- 2023 models will require our servo delete plug. Please make sure you select this year from the dropdown.
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 4500RPM
- With GP1R can - 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can - 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can - 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can - 98Db/100 Without killer